Disney Springs, Orlando, FL — Courtesy: Shutterstock — VIAVAL TOURS
The Disney Weekday Magic Ticket, which was available solely to Florida residents, is back.
The price of the ticket is $175 for two days, $195 for three days, and $215 for four days, and it goes on sale on January 10. Despite the ticket’s blackout dates, it is eligible for Monday through Friday admission to theme parks through April 27, 2022.
According to Disney, the ticket may be used on consecutive or non-consecutive days, however, entry into the park requires reservations.
Disney World will be wrapping up its 50th-anniversary celebration, which is scheduled to end on March 31, during the ticket promotion. From January 20 through February 20, the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts will also be going on.
The two-day Weekday Magic Ticket was initially offered by Disney in 2022 and cost $149.
According to WDW Magazine, “If you’d like to be able to visit multiple theme parks per day, you can add on the Park Hopper Option for $40 more. Down to visit a water park or mini golf course? You can add the Water Park and Sports Option for $35 more. If you want a combo of all of these perks, you can opt for the Park Hopper Plus Option for $55 more.”
Florida locals can take part in the 50th-anniversary celebration’s last phase, which runs until March 31, 2023, and welcomes visitors into both new and timeless tales. Additionally, visitors to The Most Magical Place on Earth can enjoy a variety of wonders and joys, such as:
- At Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, explore Pandora – The World of Avatar to find a lovely place that embraces the majesty of nature.
- The epic Festival of the Lion King production at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park honors the beloved animated film The Lion King with songs, pageantry, and puppetry.
- Beginning on January 13 and continuing through February 20, the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts sponsored by AT&T features jaw-dropping performances, mouthwatering cuisine, and artistic brilliance.
- On Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure at EPCOT, visitors can minimize themselves to become Chef Remy for a 4D gourmet adventure.
- The Walt Disney World Railroad is now open for business. The much-loved steam train is back in service, bringing visitors on a practical and enjoyable ride across Magic Kingdom Park.
Visit disneyworld.com for additional details about the Disney Weekday Magic Ticket.
Stories that matter are our priority. At Florida Insider, we make sure that the information we provide our readers is accurate, easy-to-read, and informative. Whether you are interested in business, education, government, history, sports, real estate, nature or travel: we have something for everyone. Follow along for the best stories in the Sunshine State.
William is the Managing Editor at FloridaInsider.com. His years of experience in journalism, broadcasting and multimedia include roles as a Writer and Web Producer. He graduated from Florida International University with a Bachelor of Science and Communication.